lunes, 12 de mayo de 2008

Introducing Myself!


Welcome to my blog!

I will use this blog for my English 7 classes and homework I hope I can learn a lot from these classes; also I want to make a lot of friends in this level. Now, I will give a little information of myself so you guys could know me a little bit better

Introducing myself:

Hello, there! My name’s Daniel Soto but you can call me Dans. I’m from Maracaibo. I live in Maracaibo, in Valle Frio. I’m in level 7 of English I’m 20 years old and I study engineering at URBE. My favorite subjects are logic and English.

I love music , going to the movies with my friends, working, surfing the net , talking on the internet with my friends, playing internet games , cakes , my family , my country . .

I hate onions, listening to vallenato, getting up early on the weekend and weekdays, Hugo Chavez, war, and cleaning my room.

My dream is to graduate from Engineering School and be a good engineer. I also want to learn to play tennis and rugby. I’d love to work in an important company to buy a house, get married and start my family.

About English, I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English, Talk with friends in English by microphone, The most difficult for me is speaking but I think I’m getting better.

Thanks for reading I hope I can make new friends to practice English in this class, and you enjoyed this information about me! See you in the classroom or leave me a comment

No hay comentarios: