lunes, 19 de mayo de 2008

An interview of myself




Name: Daniel Soto
Date:05/19/2008
Questions:

1. Could you please define Engineering in your own words?
Engeering its a career were the people can desing their own ideas and many times can help to solve some of the problems in the work and the humanity

2. What influenced you to pursue informatics engineering?
Well since i was a kid i like the computers and programing on them that was my inspiration to study this career and i love to make my own computer games

3. Could you please describe the educational process required to become an Engineer?
First of all you need to graduate from high school and make a test to enter the college

4. What are the skills you need to be a good engineer?
I think you need to have a lot of maths skills and psychic skills too because its hard to some people and you need to spend a lot of time studying this career so its not easy for most of the people

5. What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?
Well i would love to work in a big company and were someday i can be the boss and win a lot of money to sustain my family and with the time make my own company

6. What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?
Well i love to be with my friends and hang out my free time with them i also love the classes in the laboratory


7. from your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being an engineering student?
I think the lot of time you need to spend stuying and the hard of maths and sometimes you need to study all the night for a test

8. What are your plans for the future?
I want to graduate from the college and become a better and working person so i can help my family and maybe help the world with my programs

9. Point out your most personally gratifying moment in Engineering school.
When i passed maths 2 i think because it was a hard subject for me i´m glad i passed that

10. Why would you recommend Engineering as a career?
Because its a beautiful career to study and you will learn a lot of thinks that you dont imaginate from this

No hay comentarios: